- After You Get Her Number, What Do You Do Next? - September 14, 2022
- The Best Seduction Books A Seducer Like You Should Read - June 15, 2022
- How To Start Texting Shy Girls - March 8, 2022
If you can grab her attention with your massage, imagine all the fun things you can have with her.
Want to get her attention with your text messages?
If you want her to pay attention and respond to your messages… you’ll need to make your text messages stand out.
When the text messages she’s getting from all other guys look about the same…
You want your messages to her to be different — fresh, rare, unfamiliar, and interesting.
Below you’ll learn some of the best tips I know on how to get a girl’s attention through text messaging…
With several examples of ready-to-use attention-grabbing text messages you can send a girl.
Plus… where to get more… and something I’m certain you’ll like in the end.
Are you ready?
But before that, want to hear a suggestion if she’s been ignoring your messages?
If you’ve been sending text messages to a girl all day without getting any response from her…
Stop texting her.
Stop nagging her.
You can gain more by getting access to subscriber-only content.
Leave her alone for at least a week.
Because otherwise you will only push her further and further away from you.
Look: If you want to get her to quickly type a message and hit the reply button like her finger’s on fire…
Don’t send her another text message until you finish reading this page.
In this article:
How to grab her attention over text
There’s a simple way for your text message to get a girl’s attention. And that is to…
Send her a message that is either funny, interesting, or unexpected.
You can also make her curious enough to want to know more about your message. Like you’re dangling a string and baiting her to grab it and give it a pull like when you play with your cat.
Now, I don’t want you to assume that sending funny texts to get her attention will always make her day.
Because you don’t know what’s going on with her or what she’s doing the exact moment she gets your text message.
But one thing is for sure, your text message should be powerful enough to capture her attention.
The moment she laid eyes on it and reads it time slows down to a crawl. She’s captivated. Entranced. Trapped even. Her eyes caught in her phone screen unable to look away.
You want her to stop what she’s doing, type a message, and hit the reply button lightning fast — and not leave it on “seen.”
Anyway, below are some of examples of…
Example of text messages to get her attention
- “OMG, I just met your twin!”
- “Just saw something that reminded me of you.”
- “Hey you. Can you keep a secret?”
- “Great! When are we going?”
More examples from Rob’s 99 Best Text from Magnetic Messaging:
- “Even your texts have a weird accent… where are they from?”
- “Red or black? Quick!”
- “I think I sprained my soul last night”
More examples from Mehow’s Three Second Attraction (Text Game Chapter):
- “I just got back from Maui, I saw a very cute fish. It reminded me of you.”
- “That’s it. I come home and find out you have been shagging the pool man, I want a divorce. WTF do we do about the cats? Fluffy’s mine.”
- “I met your twin last night.”
- “How’s rehab?”
- “Where are all the pervy texts you usually send me?”
Moreover, you can continue an interesting conversation threads with her at any time.
And you know what?
Flattery or a little ego stroking doesn’t hurt either:
- “How did I get so lucky, ___ you!”
- “I’m still wearing that smile you gave me! :)”
You should also consider the timing.
If it’s night and you know she’s about to sleep…
You can make her dream of you or at least put a smile on her face at the end of a tiring day with some good night text messages.
Read more here: Good Night Text Messages To Send A Girl
Now if you want more examples, there are loads more in Rob’s The 99 Best Texts of All Time — a free bonus from Magnetic Messaging.
There are text messages you can use in different situations — from sending the first text to get her attention… all the way to the message asking her out on a date.
You’ll know what you need to do to make sure you get her out on a date–even if she’s been ignoring your text messages. Check it out here.
Let me take a few short breath…
Did you know?
Why you should get her interested from the start
Most of the time, you don’t need to start with pleasantries when you text a girl. You can go straight to the good stuff without wasting time. How?
A pithy — concise and meaningful — one-liner message may work (like the ones below), but something longer and with substance is better.
- “The flat-earth society has members all around the globe.”
- “There are three types of people, those who can count and those who can’t.”
- “An escalator cannot break, it can only become stairs.” (Mitch Hedberg)
Watch the video below for a bit of inspiration.
This should also help to get yourself in a funny mood to help you craft humorous text messages of your own.
Then getting rid of her becomes the hard part.
You can be a bit more creative with your messages as well. That way, even sending her a message that doesn’t make sense is way better than a boring and used-up line like “hey” or “what’s up?”
If it’s irresistible, she’ll be curious enough to send you a message asking what you mean. And you’re in!
I’ve collected some risky flirty text messages on the the page linked below. If you’re interested, you’ll have to scroll down a bit to see them:
Remember, to get a her attention with your text, you need to send her a message that rocks her awake. If you don’t her to ‘ghost’ you, make sure your message gets her curious, engaged, or laughing so hard she pees.
And if you can, try to be original and funny without resorting to a cheesy line you’ve seen somewhere.
Intrigue her with your messages to jump start the conversation.
Then you can have her hanging on to every text message you send–as long as you adhere to the tips below:
What you need to know to keep her engaged
Alright, the above tips should help you get her attention.
I’ll give you some of the key text messaging tips you should remember if you want to keep that attention.
- Keep things positive and light. Heavy conversations should be reserved when you meet in person. Here’s how to ask her out over text.
- Don’t try too hard. If you’ve been sending her essays and she’s sending you one-word answers, tone it down, match her pace or mirror her.
- Stay solid and never lose your cool. Avoid getting frustrated or overreacting when she messages you something that might get a rise out of you. Know how to handle a woman’s tests.
- Have a goal. If you’re about to text her something that doesn’t help with that goal, don’t send it. If you don’t know what that goal is, read the last section.
- Know when to drop her. Girls who like you will help you. They don’t cancel dates, ignore your text messages or play games.
- Only send her the right text messages. It’s not about sending her a lot of texts; it’s about sending her the right messages that draw her to you.
[Read: The Rules for Texting Girls]
What to do once you have her attention
You made it this far.
As I was saying, even if it has been weeks–or months–since you last messaged a girl, don’t lose hope. With the right text message you can still get her number “reactivated.”
You just have to know how to jolt her from her daze using your creativity and wit.
And once you’ve got her attention, what do you do next?
You want to get her hooked on your every text message and get her so attracted to you she’ll be anticipating your next date.
By showing that she’s not just another number on your phone and building a bond that goes beyond casual.
If you’re serious about using your phone to get more success with women right now, I urge you to check out the Key Lock Sequence.
How to make her crave your attention
On the other hand…
If the thought of getting a girl’s attention seems like hard work to you…
Wouldn’t it be better if the moment you send her a message… she becomes excited because your name pops up on her phone — no matter how common your message is?
If you could anchor yourself in a girl’s mind like that… wouldn’t you say that it’s a far better situation to be in… than competing for her attention with every other guy who texts her?
If you you agree with me, you’d like what I found for you here.
This will transform your interaction with women — and help you become the kind of guy a girl will obsess over.
You’ll also get more copy-and-paste text message examples to make her obsess over you.
Make her be the one constantly checking her phone to see if there’s a new message from you.
P.S. Thanks for reading!
Since you’re able to make it this far…
Would you also like to know:
- Easily Know If She’s Into You or Not (Without Over-Analyzing Her Every Texts)
- What To Send If She Hasn’t Replied To Any One Of Your Texts
- Make Her Smile With Almost Every Text Message You Send
- How To Be The Most Interesting Guy In Her Phone
- Avoid Completely Avoidable Mistakes That Ruin Your Text Game
- Simple Text Messages That Compels Her To Respond