Want to get her attention with your text messages?
If you want her to pay attention and respond to your messages… you’ll need to make your text messages stand out.
When the text messages she’s getting from all other guys look about the same…
You’ll want yours to be different.
Below you’ll learn some of the best tips I know on how to get a girl’s attention through text messaging…
Plus, examples of attention-grabbing text messages you can use to get her attention and… where to get more.
Are you ready?
But before that, want to hear a suggestion if she’s been ignoring your messages?
If you’ve been sending text messages to a girl all day without getting any response from her… stop.
Stop texting her.
Leave her alone for a while.
Maybe just a week or so.
Don’t keep nagging her and bothering her with the same lame text messages you’ve been using forever that’s pushing her further and further away.
Because if you want to get her to quickly type a message and hit the reply button… don’t text her until you finish reading this page.
What's on This Page
How To Make Your Text Messages Grab Attention
There’s a simple way for a message to get a girl’s attention.
Your text message to her can either be something funny, something interesting or just something unexpected.
You can also make her curious enough to want to know more, like you’re dangling a string and baiting her to grab it and give it pull.
Now, I don’t want you to assume that sending funny texts to get her attention will always make her day.
That’s because you don’t know what’s going on with her the exact moment she gets your attention-grabbing text message.
But one thing is for sure, your text message should be powerful enough to capture her attention when she opens and reads it.
You want her to stop what she’s doing, type a message, and hit the reply button lightning fast — and not leave it on “seen.”
Anyway, below are some of examples of…
Best Text Messages That Gets Her Attention
- “OMG, I just met your twin!”
- “Just saw something that reminded me of you.”
- “Hey you. Can you keep a secret?”
- “Great! When are we going?”
Examples from Rob’s 99 Best Text from Magnetic Messaging:
- “Even your texts have a weird accent… where are they from?”
- “Red or black? Quick!”
- “I think I sprained my soul last night”
Examples from Mehow’s Three Second Attraction (Text Game Chapter):
- “I just got back from Maui, I saw a very cute fish. It reminded me of you.”
- “That’s it. I come home and find out you have been shagging the pool man, I want a divorce. WTF do we do about the cats? Fluffy’s mine.”
- “I met your twin last night.”
- “How’s rehab?”
- “Where are all the pervy texts you usually send me?”
And of course, you can continue interesting conversation threads from previous interactions you’ve had with her, making your text message a natural extension.
And you know what?
Flattery or a little ego stroking doesn’t hurt either.
- “How did I get so lucky, ___ you!”
- “I’m still wearing that smile you gave me! :)”
You should also consider the timing.
If it’s night and you know she’s about to sleep…
You can make her dream of you or at least put a smile on her face at the end of her day with some good night text messages.
Read more here: Good Night Text Messages To Send A Girl
Now if you want more examples, there are loads more in Rob’s The 99 Best Texts of All Time — a free bonus from Magnetic Messaging.
There are text messages you can use in different situations — from sending the first text to get her attention… all the way to the message asking her out on a date.
What’s more, you’ll be able to understand better what you need to do to successfully get her out on a date — even if she’s been ignoring your text messages.
Let me take a few short breath…
Did you know?
Most of the time, you don’t need to start with pleasantries and just go straight to the good stuff.
A pithy — concise and meaningful — one-liner message may work (like the ones below), but something longer and with substance is better.
- “The flat-earth society has members all around the globe.”
- “There are three types of people, those who can count and those who can’t.”
- “An escalator cannot break, it can only become stairs.” (Mitch Hedberg)
You can even send her flirtatious text messages if you know how it’s done, as long as it’s engaging and interesting enough to wake her up from her boring day.
Even something that doesn’t make sense where she has to ask a follow-up question to make things clearer is way better than sending her something boring and used-up like “Hey.”
I’ve collected some risky flirty text messages on the the page linked below if you’re interested (you’ll have to scroll down a bit to see them):
Remember, if you want to get a girl’s attention through text, you should send her a text message that makes her curious, makes her laugh, or gets her engaged.
And if you can, try to be original and funny without resorting to a cheesy line you’ve seen somewhere.
When you can say enough to intrigue her, get a few text messages exchanged between the two of you to jump start the conversation, the next thing you know — she’ll be hanging on to every text message you send, as long as you adhere to to tips below:
Extra Tips for Texting Girls
Alright, the above tips should help you get her attention.
I’ll give you some of the key text messaging tips you should remember if you want to keep that attention.
- Keep things positive and light. Heavy conversations should be reserved when you meet in person.
- Don’t try too hard. If you’ve been sending her essays and she’s sending you one-word answers, tone it down, match her pace or mirror her.
- Stay solid and never lose your cool. Avoid getting frustrated or overreacting when she messages you something that might get a rise out of you. Know how to handle a woman’s tests.
- Have a goal. If you’re about to text her something that doesn’t help with that goal, don’t send it. If you don’t know what that goal is, read the last section.
- Know when to drop her. Girls who like you will help you. They don’t cancel dates, ignore your text messages or play games.
[Read: The Rules for Texting Girls]
You Got Her Attention, What Now?
You made it this far.
As I was saying, even if it has been weeks–or months–since you last messaged a girl, the right text message can get her number “reactivated.”
You just have to know how to jolt her from her daze using your creativity and wit.
And once you’ve got her attention, what do you do next?
You’ll want her to get hooked on your every text message and get her so attracted to you she’ll be anticipating your next date. How?
By showing that she’s not just another number on your phone and building a bond that goes beyond casual.
And when she is constantly checking her phone to see if there’s a new message from you…
… Sending her a quick text message can get her wanting to spend time with you.
If you’re serious about using your phone to get more success with women right now, check out the Key Lock Sequence…
Want Some More Amazing Tips and Secrets to Attracting Girls
That tells me you’re serious about improving your situation with the opposite sex.
So I’ve prepared a series of emails for you with information you can use almost immediately. More details are available when you open the next page.
If you would like to get in, simply click the link below.
I’ll wait for you inside.
You Might Also Like...
Disclosure: My posts may contain affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, I will get a small commission, which helps to keep this site up. Please read my full disclosure here. Thanks for the support!