The girl you’re texting not responding back? Or when you text a girl, she stops responding after some time?
Below you’ll learn some of the best tips and ideas on how to get a girl’s attention using your phone, examples of text messages to get her attention, and where to get more!
If you’ve been text messaging a girl all day without getting any response from her… stop.
Stop texting her.
Leave her alone for a while. A week or so.
Don’t keep nagging her and bothering her with the same lame text messages you’ve been using forever that’s clearly pushing her away.
Because if you want her to respond to your messages…
You’ll need to send her a text message that will surely get her attention.
Or at least get a reaction from her that will make her hit the reply button and quickly type and send a message back to you.
Your text message to her can either be something funny, interesting or just something unexpected from you.
The idea is to make her curious enough to want to know more, like you’re dangling a string and baiting her to grab it and pull.
It won’t work every time because you don’t really know what’s going on with her at the moment you send her the text message, but it’s powerful enough to get her attention when she opens and reads it.
Here are some of example of…
Best Text Messages That Gets Her Attention
- “OMG, I just met your twin!”
- “Just saw something that reminded me of you.”
- “Hey you. Can you keep a secret?”
- “Great! When are we going?”
From Rob’s 99 Best Text from Magnetic Messaging:
- “Even your texts have a weird accent… where are they from?”
- “Red or black? Quick!”
- “I think I sprained my soul last night”
From Mehow’s Three Second Sexual Attraction (Text Game Chapter):
- “I just got back from Maui, I saw a very cute fish. It reminded me of you.”
- “That’s it. I come home and find out you have been shagging the pool man, I want a divorce. WTF do we do about the cats? Fluffy’s mine.”
- “I met your twin last night.”
- “How’s rehab?”
- “Where are all the pervy texts you usually send me?”
There are loads more of example text messages you can use in different situations from Rob’s The 99 Best Texts of All Time you get as a free bonus from Magnetic Messaging.
And you’ll be able to understand better what you need to do to successfully get her out on a date even if she’s been ignoring your text messages.
Most of the time, you don’t need to start with pleasantries and just go straight to the good stuff.
A pithy — concise and meaningful — one-liner message may work (like the ones below), but something longer and with substance is better.
- “The flat-earth society has members all around the globe.”
- “There are three types of people, those who can count and those who can’t.”
- “An escalator cannot break, it can only become stairs.” (Mitch Hedberg)
You can even send her flirtatious text messages if you know how it’s done, as long as it’s engaging and interesting enough to wake her up from her boring day.
Even something that doesn’t make sense where she has to ask a follow-up question to make things clearer is way better than sending her something boring and used-up like “Hey”.
Remember, if you want to get a girl’s attention through text, you should send her a text message that makes her curious, laugh or engaged.
And if you can, try to be original and funny without resorting to a cheesy line you’ve seen somewhere.
Just say enough to intrigue her and get a few text messages sent between the two of you to jump start the conversation.
And once you’ve got her hooked on your every text message — you’re keeping her attention, you’re flirting with her, you’re making her laugh…
Ask her out. After all, that’s the whole point you’re doing all of this, right?
Tips for Texting Girls
Alright, the above tips should help you get her attention.
Now here are some of the text messaging tips you should remember if you want to keep that attention.
- Keep things positive and light. Heavy conversations should be reserved when you meet in person.
- Don’t try too hard. If you’ve been sending her essays and she’s sending you one-word answers, tone it down, match her pace or mirror her.
- Stay solid and never lose your cool. Avoid getting frustrated or overreacting when she messages you something that might get a rise out of you. Know how to handle a woman’s tests.
- Have a goal. If you’re about to text her something that doesn’t help with that goal, don’t send it. If you don’t know what that goal is, read the last section.
- Know when to drop her. Girls who like you will help you. They don’t cancel dates, ignore your text messages or play games.
Where to go from here
Even if it has been weeks or months since you last messaged a girl, the right text message can easily get her number reactivated.
And if you want to master this part of the game, the following programs will get you there much faster than trying (and struggling) to figure things out on your own.
I’ve prepared a series of emails for you to read with information you can use almost immediately.
If you would like to get in, simply use the form below.
I’ll wait for you inside.
Your privacy is SAFE. I hate spam as much as you do. Unsubscribe anytime.