Using the right body language is essential in attracting women.
As a matter of fact, having an attractive body language is “key” when you want to approach and attract beautiful women.
Even when you’re not talking, you are sending off body language cues that women subconsciously pick up on.
If you walk down the street with your head down and your hands in your pocket, what message are you sending to the people around you?
That’s the power of body language. You can send a message or attract women without saying anything.
And the moment you decide to change the message you want people to receive from your body language, you can do so in an instant.
What’s more, the changes you’ll have to make are small and subtle.
So what kind of body language can help you attract women?
The right body language is attractive body language.
What Does It Look Like?
Think of a confident man.
Imagine a guy in a tuxedo. Picture James Bond. Watch the way he stand, walk, and move.
Let’s talk about the way he moves. He walks slowly and makes controlled movements.
Now think of what would happen if he starts fidgeting and he can’t seem to control his legs.
You won’t think he’s comfortable and relaxed. Or attractive, won’t you?
That doesn’t help attract women at all.
If you want to look comfortable, if you’re not standing, lean back and let your arms hang down to the sides.
Kick your legs out even. This allows you to take space, sort of like you’re claiming this territory as your own.
This makes people notice; you’re sending a message that you’re the alpha in the room.
And if you don’t show too much emotion in any given, you’re telling others that you’re in control of your life or the situation.
Another aspect of body language you should control is your tone of voice and how fast you talk.
Don’t talk too fast that people can’t comprehend what you’re saying. Talk slower and be in control of what you have to say.
That’s the kind of …
Body Language That Attracts Women
Body language is everything you do to communicate with your body.
That means all the non-verbal communication is body language. That leaves only your words which is roughly just 7% of all communications as verbal.
Do you see now how critical it is to have an attractive body language?
If you can master this bit of body language principles, you can be in a league of your own with women.
It’s the first thing that creates first impression before you even meet a woman and say something to her.
And once that first impression is made, your verbal communication can do very little to change that.
What makes this even more important is that… women can accurately read your body language unconsciously (without giving it much thought).
It’s an automatic and built-in skill they have that allows them to know what you’re really feeling.
So you can’t hide what you’re really thinking most of the time. That’s also where a woman’s intuition comes from.
But this also makes it simpler for you to attract women.
Just show her your attractive body language to attract her.
You’ll have this effect on them that’s positive and powerful, pulling them closer to you without you even doing anything yet to make them stay.
Tips to Attract Women with Your Body Language
Here are some more tips you can use to get women interested with your body language.
- Stand tall, with your chest slightly out and shoulders back, can make you appear more confident. A confident posture can catch a woman’s attention and make you more appealing.
- Keep your body relaxed, open, and facing towards the woman you’re interacting with. Avoid crossing your arms or legs because it puts up a barrier.
- A genuine smile makes you more approachable and likable. Don’t force it.
- Nod your head occasionally and maintaining an engaged expression. It shows you’re actively listening and value what she has to say.
- Respect her personal space. Give the woman enough room to feel comfortable and avoid invading her personal boundaries.
- Move slowly and purposefully. This can convey a sense of confidence and control. It suggests that you are comfortable in your own skin.
- Pay attention to her gestures and subtly mimic them. Subtly mirroring her body language can create a sense of connection.
Remember, using the right body language is important if you want to be attractive to women.
But don’t forget your verbal communication if you want to engage her in a conversation.