Did you send your ex a thousand text messages confessing how much you love her and telling you want her back? Even though you know it’s wrong, you can’t help it in these emotional times…
But here’s something you have to answer:
Are you sure your relationship with her is worth fighting for?
Is getting her back the right decision?
Here’s what I think (and you may disagree with me): There are only a handful of relationships worth getting back to.
Actually, for me, once it’s over… it’s over. Period.
No more getting back together…
It’s time to move on…
After all there’s a reason why it happened and… what’s stopping that from happening again. Get what I mean?
Still… there are certain situations where the breakup was impulsive. And not because the relationship had been suffering from a long term problem.
It’s a practical step by step guide on how to get your ex back. It will help you get your ex back and guide you through these tough emotional times.
And help you avoid mistakes like… trying to convince her… apologizing profusely for everything… promising to change for good… and begging her to take you back.
Getting your ex back is time sensitive so don’t waste your time. Read it in one go (it’s not that long).
Wanna know if it’s any good?
It’s the book that tells you…
“No Situation Is Hopeless
And Most Relationship
Can Be Salvaged.”
You can wipe your slate clean… turn back time… and… get your ex back in your arms laying back on the couch watching your favorite TV show on Monday nights.
And it’s easy to follow. Not only will you be able to get your ex back… you also will be much better equipped to KEEP her long, long into the future…
how it’s going to help you…
You’ll understand why relationships end… and pinpoint the problem in the relationship.
You’ll learn whether or not the relationship is worth saving.
What you need to do to reach out to your ex. (This is takes you step by step from calling to setting up the date, what to talk about during the date, and more…)
How to keep the relationship sparks alive. And moving on and handling heartbreak when the relationship can’t be saved.
Here’s a quick list of what you’ll learn:
- How to get your head on straight using the Fast Forward Technique to get instant relief from emotional break-up pain and depression!
- Discover the clues your ex leaves that says you still have a special place in her heart.
- Get her back fast once you master this one simple technique used by unscrupulous Don Juan’s to steal married women.
- The fastest and shortest path (bar none) back into her heart, mind and soul. This is so counter-intuitive it may never occur to you.
- The exact words to say and what to do to get your ex back on a date. (This has worked hundreds if not thousands of times.)
- When you should have sex during the reconciliation process. (Both men and women get this completely wrong.)
- Recapture the romance you had when love your love was new using the magic of Pattern Breaking techniques in Chapter 4.
- How to diffuse arguments before they start. (This is so simple and works so well you will swear it’s “magic”… and it only takes one person!)
- And a whole lot more…
It gets you in the right frame of mind… Assess where you are in the heart and mind of your ex… Give you a proven step by step plan to get you where you want to go… And teach you what you need to do to keep them once you are back together.
The truth: Having something like The Magic of Making Up makes getting your ex back seem easy. After all, you just follow simple steps and avoid the pitfalls along the way.
Actually… the reconnecting with your ex part of the book will make you excited. And makes getting back with your ex simple if not simpler for you.
I especially enjoyed the “sneaky” psychological techniques to make you seem back together again and to gauge how it’s going. And it takes advantage of how everyone’s mind works. (This is both applicable for both male and female. So… if you have a female friend who wants her ex back, share this with her.)
Although a chapter or two can be compressed it has a sense of completeness to it.
Like… if you’re back together with your ex, it will give you all kinds of help to keep your relationship sparks alive… from a list of fun adventure dates to romantic ways to have fun to keep the spark fresh and new.
Even if you’ve decided that it’s time to move on… the last chapter of the book will help you do that.
So… if you’ve decided that your relationship is worth fighting for…
Every moment you wait makes it harder and harder to get her back. Why?
Because her indifference towards you will grow and that will make getting your ex back difficult (it is indifference and NOT HATE that is your biggest enemy right now.)