Undercover Sex Signals: A Pickup Guide for Guys by Leil Lowndes.
A book that’s easy to read, backed by research and study, about women’s often subtle body language.
This book was written for two reasons:
- Women are constantly giving off signals
- Guys just don’t get it
Most of time successful encounters are initiated by the women albeit in a subtle way.
Believe it or not most guys don’t remember it that way though.
Women anywhere are looking for love and aggressively sends these signals.
You can tell what a woman is saying just by looking at her personal space, intensity of eye contact, and subtle movements.
To successfully read the signs, you need clusters, the context, and the presumed personality of the woman.
Fail at this and she will be disappointed, lose interest, and find someone else.
What's on This Page
What’s to Like
It’s so easy to read even an 8th grader wouldn’t have any problem with it.
It even let’s you skip the scientific stuff which of course I still read.
If you’re like me who’s interested in knowing how something came about, you’ll like all the research and how the observations were conducted.
I also like the test in the about the 26 USSs. It made me review and remember what those signals were which I think helped.
And then, there’s the story about her dentist and lingerie model friend.
What You’ll Learn
There’s a lot I got from this little book and I’m sure you’ll agree with me once you’ve read it.
Here’s a list:
- 26 Undercover sex signals with pictures
- And the reason behind each signals
- What turns women on and what turns them off
- How to not get rejected
- How she tests using her body language
- Why women go for ‘bad boys’
- Love templates: what it means when she says ‘you’re not her type’
- 5 easy steps for perfect pickup
- What to say after the first sentence
- The 4 qualities every woman wants in a man
- When and how to ask her out
- Best things to do on the first date
- Best places to meet a woman
- How to know if she’s a keeper using equity theory
- What she uses to judge if she wants you
- What to wear: from your shoes to jackets
- How to be a man of mystery
What Didn’t Impress
Although I liked the book. I didn’t like the title ‘pick up guide’.
I don’t consider this a pickup guide since most pickup books I know are written by guys and this is more of a body language book.
Although it presents a 5 step to perfect pick up it’s still mostly reading the female’s subtle signals.
It also delves in a little about online dating and opening lines which I think just took space.
It’s a quick read, easy to understand, and I highly recommend it if you want to effectively play the mating game.
If you want a more comprehensive guide on reading body language which you can use in other areas of your life try: What Every BODY is Saying.
Other Books by Liel Lowndes
- How to Talk to Anyone: 92 Little Tricks for Big Success in Relationships
- How to Make Anyone Fall in Love with You
- Goodbye to Shy: 85 Shybusters That Work!
If you haven’t already, be sure to signup to my mailing list. You’ll get FREE tips and updates by email about meeting and dating women.
Still here? You are awesome!
Since You Made It This Far…
This tells me that you’re serious about improving your situation with that lovely girl that’s been running laps in your head.
So I saved most of the advanced stuff — used by the best seducers — for serious guys like you. It’s a series of tips and secrets you can use almost immediately.
More details are available when you open the next page.
If you would like to get in, simply click the link below.
I’ll wait for you inside.
You Might Also Like...
Disclosure: My posts may contain affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, I will get a small commission, which helps to keep this site up. Please read my full disclosure here. Thanks for the support!